2TurtlesInABreifcase2TurtlesInABreifcase

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

What the hell?

I like watching and or making fun of DBZ just as much as the next guy, but come on. This was dumb. Seriously if you have nothing else better to do than make this shit then please don't post anything else. Use your flash skills for something with better taste. You have 'some' talent. Use it don't abuse it.

Killerratte responds:

Abuse ... har har har ... sure thing ... "abuse" ... you do know that by making such fun movies, i can train my flash skills ... oh wait, NO YOU DON'T, because you never used flash, you douchebag.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

XD Muy Bueno

Fucking Righteous! I Think this might be my favorite one!

Halloween Scare Dos Halloween Scare Dos

Ha hah!

ARBITRARILY USELESS OBJECT POWERS! XD Funny as hell!

..::I'll Go Where You Go::.. ..::I'll Go Where You Go::..

Its perfect.

I'm sorry for your loss, at least your grandfather has a wonderful tribute. It catches the emotion spot on, and very much so makes the listener feel what your feeling. Great expression through your music and may your grandfathers soul rest in peace.

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

Incredible...

This song blew me away, the intensity of losing someone ( and yes someone, my cats are just as much a part of my family as anyone else) can really produce incredible things whether it be art or music or film or written word. You proved the essence of and the peak of that emotion in this song. Beautiful ,my fav submission of yours.

DKC2 Symphonic Rock Remix DKC2 Symphonic Rock Remix

Hmmm!

I like it, Almost like Yanni or trans siberian orchestra doing videogame music. Killer man keep rockin!