2TurtlesInABreifcase2TurtlesInABreifcase

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

..::I'll Go Where You Go::.. ..::I'll Go Where You Go::..

Its perfect.

I'm sorry for your loss, at least your grandfather has a wonderful tribute. It catches the emotion spot on, and very much so makes the listener feel what your feeling. Great expression through your music and may your grandfathers soul rest in peace.

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

Incredible...

This song blew me away, the intensity of losing someone ( and yes someone, my cats are just as much a part of my family as anyone else) can really produce incredible things whether it be art or music or film or written word. You proved the essence of and the peak of that emotion in this song. Beautiful ,my fav submission of yours.

DKC2 Symphonic Rock Remix DKC2 Symphonic Rock Remix

Hmmm!

I like it, Almost like Yanni or trans siberian orchestra doing videogame music. Killer man keep rockin!

Fight to the Death, Pikachu! Fight to the Death, Pikachu!

WTF?!

How come this isn't at least a gold track?! Your music is certainly under appreciated my friend! Rip up some new tracks man, all three are excellent!!!

Forest Of Hope (OLD) Forest Of Hope (OLD)

Wow...

This and alot of your other music are really something! It sounds amazing! I was wondering if you would take a request, could you make a remix of the song "Venerable forest" from 'Star Ocean The second story'? Its by the arstist Motoi Sakuraba. If you could that would be awesome ,if not thats cool too. Keep makin awesome music man!!!

Radical Dreamers Remix Radical Dreamers Remix

NIIIIIIICE!

Dude I love it, definitely my favorite chrono cross song, and a pretty friggin sweet remix, keep up the good work!

*Master Of Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *Master Of Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

This track rules man!

This and DarkMoonRave are my two fav of your tracks man, I've used them both while Dj-ing a couple raves they were some nice floor movers and a few people asked me who the songs were by. Dude if you could do a remix of DarkMoonRave and Master of the Rave that would be killer man! Peace out and keep making awesome traks!